Elizabeth is the founder and director of influence legal. She specialises in IP, IT, marketing, commercial contracting and compliance.
Elizabeth’s previous experience includes working in-house for IBM, SOCOG and Cisco, and for leading Australian law firms.
Through this experience she has gained strong credentials in:
- IT contracting including software, consulting and outsourcing;
- Licensing and distribution;
- Sponsorship and marketing;
- Competition law, privacy and financial compliance.
Recent major projects include:
- negotiating a transformative, high profile procurement of a telecommunications rollout for a household name brand;
- advising a SaaS provider on a significant Government project;
- negotiating a $20 million supply of software and related services to a leading Australian telecommunications provider;
- negotiating a $135 million business processing outsourcing arrangement for a leading participant in the financial services industry, including substantial advice on the issues involved in the client’s heavily regulated environment;
- advising a global business process outsourcing company on acquisitions, structuring and financial compliance issues; and
- negotiating a high-value, multi-year transaction for a major Australian Government implementation.
Elizabeth brings her significant experience, and her enthusiasm for assisting growing businesses, to provide clear, effective and commercially-focused advice.
You can contact Elizabeth here.
Blake joined the team at influence legal as a paralegal in 2018.
He holds a Bachelor of Entertainment Management, a Juris Doctor from the University of New South Wales, and has recently completed his Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice.
In combining his passion for the arts and creative industries with his background in law, Blake has previously worked in the legal team at a major record label, has assisted in advising student start-ups as part of the UNSW Entrepreneur Legal Centre, and has volunteered with the Arts Law Centre of Australia.
Throughout his time with us, Blake has gained a range of experience in a variety of areas, including commercial contracting, intellectual property, information technology, entertainment, and commercial law matters.
Blake is set to be admitted as a lawyer in July this year.
You can contact Blake here.